(Last modified: August 2021)
- Who is responsible for the processing of your data
- What data we collect
- How and where information is shared
- Security of your data
- Rights and access to information
Who is responsible for processing your data?
What data do we collect?
We collect the identifying data of users and visitors of the Website who wish to request contact information (name, email address).
The data are collected for the following purposes:
- Respond to requests for information sent to us through the means of contact available to you.
- Inform you of news and actions that may be of interest to you through communications and/or newsletters, provided that you give your consent to do so.
- Comply with our legal obligations.
- Redesign and/or modify the navigation and/or functionality of the Website.
- Perform statistical analysis.
How long will we keep your data?
The personal data provided will be retained for as long as no request for deletion is made by the data subject or for the years necessary to comply with legal obligations.
How and where is information shared?
ZEOCAT-3D project ensures the confidentiality of the data provided and guarantees that in no case will be transferred to third parties.
The personal data you provide when completing the forms are incorporated into our database and are only used to process your requests and/or send you information about our services if you have requested it.
To provide services strictly necessary for the development of the activity, ZEOCAT-3D project shares data with the following service providers under their respective privacy conditions:
Hosting: RGNet, based in Spain. More information at: www.rgnet.es
Security of your data
ZEOCAT-3D project attaches great importance to the security of all personally identifiable information of our users. However, it cannot guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet.
Our Website may contain links to and from other websites. If you access these pages, please note that you may be asked to provide personal data or information on these pages. We, therefore, recommend that when you visit these sites, you review their privacy policies and legal notices.
Your Rights and Access to Information
In accordance with current legislation, you may have the following rights:
- Right of access to the information we hold about your personal data.
- Right of rectification of your data, by which we will update and update the information and data we have according to the information you provide us.
- Right to the portability of your data.
- Right to the deletion of your data.
- Right to object to our processing your personal data.
- Right to file a complaint with the ZEOCAT-3D project and/or the competent Data Protection Control Authority.
At any time, you can ask us, completely free of charge, either by letter or by e-mail, to exercise your rights, and if so you must include in your application a photocopy of your National Identity Document/Passport, as this is a very personal right.
Your request should be sent to our Privacy Officer at the following address:
What are cookies?
"Cookie" is a small file that is stored on the user's computer, tablet, smartphone or any other device with information about navigation. The set of "cookies" helps us to improve the quality of our website, and allows us to know which pages our users find useful and which are not.
Type of cookies
The information provided below will help you understand the different types of cookies:
- First-party cookies: These are those that are sent to your computer from our own equipment or domains and from which we provide the requested service.
- Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to your computer from a computer or domain that is not managed by us, but by another collaborating entity. Such as, for example, those used by social networks, or external content such as Google Maps.
- Session cookies: These are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the website, so none of them remain registered on the hard drive of your computer. The information obtained through these cookies is used to analyse web traffic patterns. In the long run, this allows us to provide a better experience to improve the content and facilitate its use.
- Persistent cookies: these are stored on your hard drive and are read by our website each time you make a return visit. A persistent cookie has a set expiry date. The cookie will stop working after that date. We generally use these cookies to facilitate registration services.
- Technical cookies: These are necessary for browsing and the proper functioning of our website. They allow, for example, to control traffic and data communication, access restricted areas, use security elements, store content in order to broadcast videos or share content through social networks.
- Personalisation cookies: These are cookies that allow you to access the service with predefined characteristics depending on a series of criteria, such as language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the regional configuration from where the service is accessed, etc.
- Analysis cookies: These are cookies that, processed by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do this, your browsing on our website is analysed in order to improve the range of products or services that we offer.
- Advertising Cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most effective way possible, of the advertising spaces that may be included on our website, showing advertising related to your browsing profile.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: These cookies store information on user behaviour obtained through continuous observation. Thanks to them, we can learn about your internet browsing habits and show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
This website uses analytical and advertising cookies for the purposes described in the previous section.
Cookies are small text files that websites can use to make the user experience more efficient.
The law states that we may store cookies on your device if they are strictly necessary for the operation of this site. For all other types of cookies we need your permission.
This site uses different types of cookies. Some cookies are placed by third party services that appear on our pages.
You can change or withdraw your consent at any time from the Cookie Statement on our website.
When contacting us regarding your consent, please indicate the ID and date of your consent.
Your consent applies to the following domains: www.zeocar-3d.eu
Note: "First-party" cookies are used only by the owner of this website and "Third-party" cookies are also used by the service provider detailed in the table above.
How can I disable or delete these cookies?
You can allow or block cookies, as well as delete your browsing data (including cookies) from the browser you use. Consult the options and instructions provided by your browser to do so. Please note that if you accept third-party cookies, you will need to delete them from your browser options.
In addition, some Services may use connectors with social networks such as Faceboock or Twitter. When a user registers on a Service with credentials from a social network, they authorise the social network to store a persistent cookie that remembers their identity and grants them access to the Services until it expires.
You can delete this cookie and revoke access to the Services through social networks by updating your preferences on the social network you specify.
Links to information on how to manage cookies in the most commonly used browsers are available below:
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/278835/how-to-delete-cookie-files-in-internet-explorer
- Microsoft Edge: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/4468242/microsoft-edge-browsing-data-and-privacy-microsoft-privacy
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- Opera: https://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html
- Otros navegadores: consulte la documentación del navegador que tenga instalado.
Google Analytics Opt-out browser add-on:
If you wish to reject Google Analytics analytics cookies in all browsers, so that information about you is not sent to Google Analytics, you can download an add-on that performs this function from this link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Exercising your rights.
*The present conditions shall be governed by the Spanish legislation in force.